08.06.2013 - 09.06.2013
26.06.2013 - 27.06.2013
19.08.2013 - 21.08.2013
5th German-African Energy Forum
Given the growing German-African cooperation in the energy sector, the German African Business Association will continue to focus on these developments and will organize the 5th German-African Energy Forum from 4th - 6th April, 2011. The forum will again seek to attract cooperation partners from Africa and Germany, to further direct attention of the German energy industry on the potential of the African continent.
On the first two days of the event in the beautiful port city of Hamburg, the forum will bring together top-level speakers and representatives from both Germany and Africa to present and discuss the following issues of the African energy sector and the German-African energy cooperation:
- Upstream: Exploration, Production & Marketing
- Pipeline (Construction and Operation)
- Downstream: Refining, Petrochemicals and Distribution
- Power: Production, Transmission, Distribution
- Energy Efficiency
- Renewable Energies: Solar, Wind, Hydropower, Geothermal and Biofuels
- Clean Development Mechanism
- Financing and Insurance of African Energy Projects
On the third day we invite the participants of the conference to visit the Hanover Fair, the world’s largest energy & industrial fair. Inter alia, we will offer a guided tour over the fairground with the visit of selected and relevant stands of energy industries.
Soon, you will have the possibility to register for the 5th German-African Energy Forum, and to download the draft programme of the conference.